Filipino Style Recipe: sauteed sotanghon with luffa and ground pork or ginisang patola with sotanghon is another soup dish that usually served specially during rainy season. Normally the ground pork sauteed and cooked with luffa and sotanghon noodles.
Estimated time of preparation and cooking: 20-30 minutes
Good for 5 servings
2 medium-sized luffa(patola), peeled and sliced
200 grams sotanghon noodles
250 grams ground pork, cut into small pieces
1 onion, chopped
3 cloves garlic, minced
salt and pepper to taste
1 pork broth cubes(optional)
1. In a bowl, Cut the sotanghon to desired length and soak in hot water until soft.
1. In a saucepan, heat oil and saute garlic and onion
2. Add ground pork, saute until color turns to light brown.
3. Add water and pork broth cubes. Bring to boil.
4. Add luffa and cook for 2 minutes.
5. Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper according to taste.
6. Add sotanghon and simmer for 3 minutes.
7. Remove from heat then serve.
Powered by Facebook Comments