Filipino Style Recipe: Yema is another popular and easy Filipino sweet delicacy that is made up of condensed milk and egg yolks, some added flavor like jack fruit, ground nuts or just roll it into sugar.
Estimated time of preparation and cooking: 10-15 minutes
1. In a bowl, combine condensed milk and egg yolks. Mix well.
2. In a saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Add milk mixture.
3. Keep stirring until thick. Remove from heat and let it cool.
4. Shape the mixture into balls and roll in granulated sugar.
5. Repeat until all the mixture are consumed. Wrap into cellophane or put in fluted baking cups.
1. You may also add flavored like ground nuts or jack fruit.
Powered by Facebook Comments