Filipino Style Recipe: burger patty is consist of ground meat usually beef or pork mixed with eggs, minced onions, breadcrumbs, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. Flattened the mixture into a disc-like shape then fried or grilled until tender.
Estimated time of preparation and cooking: 30-40 minutes(plus refrigerating time)
1. In a bowl, combine ground beef, egg, garlic, onion, breadcrumbs, Worcestershire, salt and pepper. Mix thoroughly.
2. Divide the mixture into serving pieces. Roll the mixture into balls and flatten into 1/2 inch on an even surface.
3. In a tray with grease-proof paper, arrange patties then cover with plastic. Place in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
3. Fry or grill patties for 3-4 minutes each side or until color turn to brown.
4. Serve with mushroom gravy or with buns together with sliced tomato, lettuce, cucumber and onion rings.
Powered by Facebook Comments