Filipino Style Recipe: pork hamonado or pork ham is a popular and special dish during Christmas season. Normally the meat cured and cooked in a special sweet broth until glazed and roasted.
7 tablespoons brown sugar
5 tablespoons salt
1 tablespoons curing salt
1. In a bowl, combine meat and marinade ingredients. Rub and mix well into the meat.
2. Cover and marinate for at least 24 hours inside the fridge.
1. In a saucepan, transfer the meat including the marinade .
2. Add all the remaining ingredients and place the pineapple pieces on top.
3. Cooked for 30-40 minutes or until the ham is tender.
4. Turning the ham for time to time to avoid being burn.
5. Let it cool and slice into serving pieces. Serve.
1. You may used pre-cooked ham instead of marinating pork leg.(Skip Part 1)
Powered by Facebook Comments