Filipino Style Recipe: chicken sisig is another variety of Filipino sisig that usually served as finger food(pulutan). Normally the chicken fillet and liver comes fried then chopped into small pieces. Stir fry soy sauce, oyster sauce, salt and pepper. Stir fried until the sauce is absorb then add green chili and transfer to sizzling plate with egg and calamansi.
Estimated time of preparation: 10 minutes(plus marinating time)
Estimated time of cooking: 20-30 minutes
Good for 4-5 persons
1 kilo chicken fillet
300 grams chicken liver
3 gloves garlic, chopped
2 onions, chopped
4 pieces green chili(siling haba), chopped
1 tablespoon olive oil
3 tablespoons soy sauce
2 tablespoons oyster sauce
Salt and pepper to taste
3 pieces red chili(siling labuyo), chopped(optional)
1/2 tablespoon mayonnaise(optional)
1 raw egg(optional)
1. In a bowl, season chicken fillet and liver with salt and pepper.
2. In a pan, heat oil then fry fillet and liver until color turns to golden brown.
3. Let it cool then chopped into small pieces. Set aside.
1. In a same pan, heat oil then saute garlic and onions.
2. Add chicken fillet and liver, crush the liver while cooking.
3. Add chopped chili, soy sauce, oyster sauce and ground pepper. Mix well.
4. Stir fry until the sauce is almost absorb then add mayonnaise. Stir well.
5. Transfer to sizzling plate and add fresh egg on top then serve with calamansi. Done
Powered by Facebook Comments