Filipino Style Recipe: tuna and mushroom pasta is another easy yet delicious pasta dish. It is usually consist of pasta and a creamy white sauce with tuna and mushroom.
Estimated time of preparation and cooking: 15-30 minutes.
Good for 4-6 person.
500 grams Fettucine noodles(or any desired pasta)
1 big can spicy tuna flakes in oil, drained
2 cups sliced button mushroom
1 big can evaporated milk
1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
1 green bell pepper, thinly sliced
3 gloves garlic, minced
1 onion, chopped
1/2 cup chicken stock or water
2 cups Parmesan cheese, grated
1 teaspoon dried basil leaves(optional)
2 tablespoons olive oil or butter
salt and pepper to taste
1. In a large pot, prepare the pasta based on cooking instructions. Set aside.
1. In a pan, heat oil and saute garlic and onion.
2. Add bell peppers, mushrooms and tuna.
3. Pour chicken stock and bring to boil.
4. Add evaporated milk, cheese and basil.
5. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well.
6. Prepare pasta on pasta tray, top with the sauce, grated cheese and dried basil. Serve hot!
Powered by Facebook Comments