Filipino Style Recipe: bagoong fried rice is another easy and simple rice dish. It is mainly made up of fried rice and shrimp paste and ground pork. Usually served during breakfast together with your favorite dish and soup.
Estimated time of preparation and cooking: 20-30 minutes
Good for 4-5 servings
5 cups cooked rice, leftover
3 tablespoons shrimp paste(bagoong alamang),(preferably Barrio Fiesta or Kamayan)
1 head garlic, crushed
1 onion, chopped
1 thumb-sized ginger, cut into strips
2 tablespoons olive oil
chopped spring onions for garnishing
100 grams ground pork(optional)
1 piece egg, scrambled(optional)
1. In the same pan, heat olive oil and saute garlic, onion and ginger.
2. Add ground pork and stir cook until brown then add shrimp paste and saute for 5 minutes.
3. Add cooked rice, scrambled egg and ground pepper. Mix well until rice is well coated.
4. Adjust seasoning according to taste.
5. Transfer to serving plate and garnish with spring onions
Powered by Facebook Comments