Filipino Style Recipe: Ground pork and snow peas in tomato sauce is an easy, simple and affordable dish. Sauteed ground pork then cooked in tomato sauce together with snow peas and hotdogs.
Estimated time of preparation and cooking: 20-30 minutes
Good for 3-4 persons
200 grams ground pork
4 pieces hotdogs, slice diagonally
80 grams snow peas
5 cloves garlic, minced
1 onion, chopped
1 1/2 cups tomato sauce
1 cup water
1 pork bouillon
2 tablespoons sugar
fish sauce or salt and pepper to taste
1. In a pan, heat oil then saute garlic and onion
2. Add hotdogs then stir cook for 3 minutes.
3. Add ground pork, fish sauce and ground pepper then continue cooking until light brown.
4. Pour tomato sauce, water then cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
5. Add pork bouillon and sugar then adjust seasoning according to taste.
6. Add snow peas then simmer for another 3 minutes.
7. Remove from heat then transfer to serving plate. Serve with steamed rice.
Powered by Facebook Comments