Filipino Style Recipe: homemade pancakes or hotcakes is a thin and flat cake is consists of flour, baking powder, eggs, milk, salt and sugar. Blend together then cooked in a pan until golden brown. This is usually served during breakfast with strawberry syrup, butter and mango slices.
Estimated time of preparation: 15 minutes
Estimated time of cooking: 20-30 minutes
Good for 4-6 servings
1. In a bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, salt. Mix well.
2. Add the evaporated milk and eggs
3. Stir in the butter until well blended.
1. Heat a non-stick pan in a low heat, grease using melted butter then scoop and pour 1/4 cup of batter.
2. Swirl the batter then cook for 20 seconds or until top starts to bubble. Flip and cook the other side until golden brown.
3. Repeat the steps for the remaining batter.
4. Transfer the pancakes to serving plates. Sprinkle with powdered sugar then serve with strawberry syrup and topped with butter and mango slices.
Powered by Facebook Comments