Filipino Style Recipe: Stir-fried Chinese long beans is another simple and quick recipe. It is consist of Chinese beans and ground meat cooked together in soy sauce, Sichuan peppercorns, and spices.
Estimated time of preparation and cooking: 20-25 minutes
Good for 2-3 persons
300 grams Chinese beans, trimmed and cut into serving pieces
200 grams ground pork
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 white onion, chopped
3 tablespoons soy sauce
1/4 teaspoon dried chili flakes
4 tablespoons vegetable or peanut oil
1/2 teaspoon Sichuan peppercorns, crushed
fish sauce or salt to taste
1. In a pan, heat oil then saute garlic and onion.
2. Add ground pork, fish sauce then stir cook until light brown. Remove and set aside.
1. In a same pan, add beans then stir-fry for 5 minutes or until outsides begins to blister and wilted. Add oil if needed.
2. Return the ground meat then add soy sauce, chili flakes and Sichuan peppers.
3. Adjust seasoning with fish sauce then simmer for another minute.
4. Transfer to serving plate then serve immediately.
Powered by Facebook Comments