Filipino Style Recipe: Pork Salpicao is another typical Filipino pork dish made of marinated pork then stir cook until brown and tender. This dish is usually serve with fried garlic.
1/2 kilo pork, cut into cubes
1/2 tablespoon garlic, chopped
1 tablespoon butter
3 tablespoons olive oil
1 red bell peppers, cut into strips
1 green chili, slice diagonally
parsley for garnishing
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 tablespoons Worcestershire
2 tablespoons soy sauce or oyster sauce
1/2 tablespoon garlic, minced
1/2 tablespoon paprika(optional)
1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper or chili flakes(optional)
1 tablespoons brown sugar
salt and pepper to taste
1. In a bowl, combine pork and marinade then set aside for atleast 2 hours.
1. In a pan, heat 1 tablespoons olive oil and toast the garlic until colors turn to golden brown and crispy. Remove from the pan and set aside.
2. In a same pan, stir fry bell peppers and green chili until fragrant. Remove from the pan and set aside.
1. In the same pan, cook the pork 20-30 minutes or until brown and start to render oil. Add water if necessary.
2. Add butter then stir cook for 2 minutes. Add fried bell peppers and green chili.
1. Remove from heat and transfer into to serving plate then garnish with parsley
2. Sprinkle with fried garlic then serve with streamed rice.
Powered by Facebook Comments