Filipino Style Recipe: Baked Bacon Oysters is another easy and simple dish made of fresh oysters, steamed until the shells open then baked together with bacon and cheese.
1. In a pan, cook bacon over medium heat until shrunk but not crisp. Drain on paper towel.
2. Chop bacon into pieces and tidbits. Set aside.
1. Rinse and brush oysters to remove dirt.
2. Steam oysters for 3-5 minutes or until shells open.
3. Remove top shells using a knife.
1. Arrange oysters in a baking pan, add bacon tidbits then cover each oyster with cheese.
2. Bake in a preheated oven over 300 degrees Fahrenheit for 20-30 minutes or until cheese is melted.
3. Transfer to serving plate, top with bacon pieces then sprinkle with parsley.
4. Serve immediately.
Powered by Facebook Comments