500 grams squid, cut into serving pieces
3 tablespoons oyster sauce
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 tablespoon calamansi juice
1/2 teaspoon white pepper
1 thumb sized ginger, grated
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 onion, chopped
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
chopped spring onion for garnishing
1. Marinate squid with soy sauce, calamansi juice and white pepper for 15 minutes. Drain.
1. In a pan, heat oil then sauce ginger, garlic and onion.
2. Add squid then stir cook until almost dry over high heat.
3. Add oyster sauce then stir until well coated.
4. Add some onion leaves then serve on a plate.
Powered by Facebook Comments