400 grams button mushrooms, whole
1 cup coconut cream
4 tablespoons vinegar
1 tablespoon olive oil
3 gloves garlic, minced
salt and pepper to taste
parsley or spring onions for garnishing(optional)
1. In a pan, heat oil and saute garlic and mushrooms until lightly browned.
2. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Pour vinegar and simmer for 1 minutes.
4. Add coconut cream and simmer until thicken. Stir constantly.
5. Transfer to serving plate and garnish with chopped parsley. Serve immediately.
Powered by Facebook Comments