1/2 kilo chicken fillet, cut into bite size
3 tablespoons soy sauce
1 tablespoon oyster sauce
1 tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
6 cloves garlic, chopped
1 small can sliced mushrooms, drained
2 tablespoons butter
3 tablespoons olive oil
chopped spring onions for garnishing
1. In a bowl, combine chicken, soy sauce, oyster sauce, worceshire sauce and ground pepper. Marinate for an hour.
1. In a pan, heat olive oil and toast the garlic until colors turn to golden brown and crispy. Remove from the pan and set aside.
2. In a same pan, stir fry mushrooms until light brown. Remove from the pan and set aside.
1. In the same pan, melt butter then cook chicken for 20-30 minutes or until light brown.
2. Put back mushrooms then adjust seasoning according to taste.
3. Cook until it turned into an oily thick sauce.
1. Transfer into serving plate then sprinkle with toasted garlic and spring onions. Serve.
Powered by Facebook Comments