500 grams chicken thigh fillet, cut into serving pieces
1 teaspoon sesame seeds, toasted
salt and pepper
4 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
2 tablespoons oyster sauce
1 teaspoon brown sugar
2 tablespoons honey
1/2 teaspoon Spanish paprika
1/2 teaspoon ginger powder
1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
1. Rub chicken thigh with salt and pepper. Set aside.
2. In a bowl, combine teriyaki mixture then mix until blended.
1. In a baking pan, lined with aluminum foil.
2. Arrange chicken thigh then pour teriyaki sauce on top.
3. Bake in a preheated over 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 20-30 minutes or until cooked and caramelized.
4. Transfer to serving plate then drizzle with teriyaki sauce.
5. Sprinkle with sesame seeds then serve.
Powered by Facebook Comments