1 kilo chicken, cut into serving pieces
6 cloves garlic, chopped
1 large-sized onion, chopped
6 pieces tomatoes, chopped
1/4 cup fish sauce
1 tablespoons tomato paste
3 pieces laurel leaves
2 cups water
4 tablespoons cooking oil
salt and pepper to taste
1. In a pan, heat oil then saute garlic, onion, and tomatoes until soft.
2. Add chicken then saute for 3 minutes, season with fish sauce then cook until light brown.
3. Add tomato paste and laurel leaves then stir cook for a minute.
4. Add water then simmer for 30 minutes or until the meat is tender and the sauce reduced. Add more water if necessary.
5. Adjust seasoning according to taste. Transfer to serving bowl then serve hot.
Powered by Facebook Comments