1 kilo mussels, shelled and drained well
4 tablespoons olive oil
1 head garlic, peeled and minced
1 onion, chopped
5 pieces green chili pepper(siling haba), sliced
7 pieces red chili(labuyo)
4 tablespoons cup tomato sauce
2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
salt and pepper to taste
1. In a pan, heat olive oil then saute garlic, onion and chili peppers.
2. Add mussels and stir cook for about 3 to 5 minutes.
3. Add tomato sauce and wine then continue to cook for about 4 to 5 minutes. stirring regularly.
4. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Transfer to serving plate. Enjoy
Powered by Facebook Comments