500 grams baby squid, separate head from the body
1 lemon, juice
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1 cup cornstarch
1/2 teaspoon cayenne powder
1 teaspoon paprika
1 cup Panko breadcrumbs
salt and pepper to taste
2 raw eggs, beaten
vegetable oil for frying
1. In a bowl, marinate squid in lemon juice for 30 minutes. Drain and set aside.
1. In a bowl, combine flour, cornstarch, cayenne, paprika, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
2. Dip squid into beaten eggs then dredge into breadcrumbs mixture.
1. In a frying pan, heat oil until enough hot.
2. Fry the squid for a minute or until golden brown. Do not overcooked.
3. Remove squids and drain on paper towels.
4. Transfer into serving bowl and sprinkle with dried basil.
5. Serve with blue cheese dip.
Powered by Facebook Comments