1 kilo ground pork (30% fat)
1/4 teaspoon salitre
2 heads garlic, crushed
1/4 cup soy sauce
1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
3 tablespoons brown sugar
2 teaspoons paprika
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
sausage casing or wax paper for skinless
1. In a mixing bowl, put all ingredients except casing then mix well until fully combined. Refrigerate for at least an hour.
1. Tie one end of sausage casing with a cooking twine.
2. Using a funnel, fill the sausage casing with meat mixture.
3. Once filled, tie the other end to enclose.
4. To form a link of sausage, tie around it every 3-4 inches interval.
5. Place the sausage in a container then refrigerate for at least 2 days.
1. To cook, using a toothpick, prick a two holes on each sausage.
2. Place in a pot, then add 1 cup water.
3. Cook in medium heat for 10 minutes or until water evaporates.
4. Add a little oil if necessary then stir-fry until caramelized browned.
5. Transfer to serving plate and service with fried rice.
Powered by Facebook Comments