1/4 cup soy sauce
1/3 cup vinegar
3 tablespoons calamansi or lime juice
3 white stem lemongrass
6 cloves garlic, minced
2 thumb size ginger, grated
3 tablespoons brown sugar
salt to taste
1 teaspoon achuete(annato) powder
1/3 cup cooking oil
1/3 cup banana ketchup
1. In a large container, combine marinade ingredients and pork. Marinate inside the fridge overnight.
2. Remove pork from marinade.
1. In a bowl, combine basting mixture and set aside.
1. Arrange marinated pork as desired on bamboo skewers then brush with basting mixture.
2. Repeat the steps for the remaining pieces.
1. Grill pork over hot charcoal for 5 minutes on each side or until tender while basting.
2. Transfer serving plate and serve with spicy vinegar. Enjoy!
Powered by Facebook Comments