1/2 kilo sprouted mung beans(togue)
1 small-sized bell pepper, cut into strips
1 small-sized carrot, cut into strips
10 pieces green beans, slice diagonally
1/4 kilo ground pork
5 cloves garlic, chopped
1 medium-sized onion, chopped
salt and pepper to taste
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 tablespoon butter
1. In a wok, heat oil and stir cook ground pork until golden brown. Set aside.
2. In a same pan, melt butter then saute garlic and onion.
3. Put back ground pork then a little water. Stir cook for 1 minute.
4. Add sprouted mung beans, and other vegetables. Stir fry for 5 minutes or until vegetables are half-cooked.
5. Adjust seasoning according to taste. Fry for a few seconds then serve hot.