1 1/2 lbs. chicken breast tenderloins, boneless, skinless
2 raw eggs, beaten
1 cup milk
2 cups all purpose flour
1 tablespoons cornstarch
2 tsp salt
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
oil, for frying
Bleu Cheese Dressing, for dipping
For Buffalo Sauce:
1/3 cup butter, melted
1/2 cup hot sauce
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon paprika
1.In a pan over low heat, combine sauce ingredients then stir until well blended. Cover and keep warm.
1. In a bowl, combine egg and milk then mix well.
2. In a separate bowl, combine flour, cornstarch, and ground pepper then mix well.
3. Dip the chicken into egg mixture then dredge into flour mixture. Shake off to remove excess flour.
4.Dip again the chicken into egg mixture then dredge into flour mixture. Shake off to remove excess flour.
5. Repeat the steps for the remaining chicken. Set aside.
1. In a pan, heat oil then deep fry chicken for 5-8 minutes or until light brown. Drain on paper towel.
2. Toss chicken in buffalo sauce until coated evenly. Transfer to serving plate then sprinkle with ground dried parsley.
3. Serve with Bleu cheese dressing.