400 grams chicken breast fillet, ground
1 onion, minced
1 small carrot, minced
3 stalks of parsley, finely chopped
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 teaspoon sesame oil
1 large egg
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
1. In a large bowl, combine all the filling ingredients then mix well.
2. Place 1 tablespoon of filling in a line shape at the middle of the wrapper.
3. Fold over the bottom edge of the wrapper to the center.
4. Fold the two sides towards the center and roll. Use a bit egg to seal the last edge.
5. Repeat until all wrapped up.
1. In a frying pan, heat oil deep enough that wrapped lumpia is half-submerged.
2. When the oil is hot enough, deep fry lumpia for 5 minutes or until golden brown and crisp.
3. Drain on paper towel then serve with sweet and sour sauce.