1/2 kilo chicken thigh fillet
1 tablespoon calamansi juice
3 gloves garlic, minced
1 onion, sliced in rings
3 tablespoons soy sauce
3 tablespoons cooking oil
salt and ground pepper to taste
1. In a bowl, combine chicken, calamansi, garlic, soy sauce, salt and pepper. Marinate for 15 minutes inside the fridge.
1. In a pan, heat cooking oil over medium heat. Lightly fry the onion rings. Remove from pan and drain. Set aside
1. In the same pan, fry garlic then add the marinated chicken, stir-fry until tender and start to sizzle.
2. Transfer to a serving platter including the oil and sauce.
3. Garnish with onion rings. Serve hot and enjoy!