500 grams baby squid, separate head from the body
1 egg, beaten
3/4 cup flour
1 cup breadcrumbs(optional)
salt and pepper to taste
vegetable oil for frying
1/2 teaspoon paprika(optional)
1/2 teaspoon chili flakes
1 teaspoon spring onion, minced
1. In a bowl, combine flour, paprika, chili flakes, spring onion, salt and pepper. Mix well.
2. Add baby squid and deep in beaten egg then coated onto breadcrumbs.
1. In a frying pan, heat oil and fry the squid for 1 minute or until golden brown. Do not overcooked.
2. Remove squids and drain on paper towels.
3. Serve with sweet chili sauce.