3/4 pork belly
1 thumb-sized ginger, chopped
4 medium-sized onions, chopped
4 pieces red chili(siling labuyo), chopped
1/4 cup vinegar
1 tablespoon peppercorn
3 pieces bay leaves(laurel)
1/2 cup mayonnaise
salt and ground pepper to taste
1. In a big cooking pot, place water and bring to a boil.
2. Add pork belly then add peppercorn, bay leaves and salt. Simmer for 30 minutes or until tender. Drain and let it cool for a few minutes.
1. Cut the pork belly into grilling size and grill until color turns to brown and crispy.
2. Remove from heat then cut into small slices.
1. In a big bowl, put the sliced pork belly with ginger, onions, red chili, ground pepper, vinegar and mayonnaise. Mix well and adjust seasoning with salt according to taste.
2. Serve and enjoy!