2 bunch of kangkong(water spinach), cut into small pieces
250 grams pork belly, cut into small pieces
1 tablespoon sauteed shrimp paste(bagoong alamang)
1 cup coconut cream (1st extract)
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 onion, chopped
1 thumb-sized ginger, julienned
1 tomato, chopped (optional)
3 pieces red hot chillies(labuyo), sliced into small pieces
salt and pepper to taste
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1. In a sauce pan, heat oil then saute garlic, onion, ginger and tomatoes.
2. Add shrimp paste then continue sauteing for a minute or until it’s cooked.
3. Add pork then stir cook until tender.
4. Pour coconut cream then bring to boil over low heat.
5. Add kangkong stalks and chopped chili, cook for 3 minutes or until tender and crisp.
6. Adjust seasoning according to taste then cook until the sauce is reduced and thick. Add kangkong leaves then gently stir.
7. Remove from heat then transfer to serving plate. Serve and enjoy!