1/2 kilo cooked pork bagnet (2-3 serving), chopped into serving pieces (check bagnet recipe)
Mushroom Gravy Sauce:
3/4 cup sliced mushrooms
3 cups beef stock
2 tablespoons flour
1 1/2 tablespoon butter
salt and pepper to taste
1. In a pan, heat oil then melt butter.
2. Add sliced mushrooms and saute for 1 minute.
3. Pour beef stock then bring to boil.
4. Add flour then season with salt and ground pepper.
5. Stir constantly until the sauce reaches the desired thickness.
1. Transfer bagnet to hot sizzling plate then pour with mushroom gravy.
2. Serve immediately with java rice.