1 kilo mussels(tahong), cleaned with beard removed
1 thumb-sized ginger, minced
3 cloves garlic, minced
1/4 teaspoon paprika
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
1 red onion, minced
1 tablespoon mayonnaise
1 pieces green chili pepper(siling haba), chopped
2 pieces red chili(labuyo), chopped
2 tablespoons olive oil
1. In a pan, place ginger and mussels with enough water. Bring to boil until the shells open.
2. Drain then remove the mussels from the shell. Set aside.
1. In a pan, heat oil the saute ginger and garlic.
2. Add mussels then season with paprika, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
3. Turn off the heat the transfer to mixing bowl.
4. Add onion, mayo and chili. Toss and serve.