Filipino Style Recipe: Champorado recipe is a sweet rice porridge popular among Filipinos. It is usually sticky rice boiling with cocoa powder with brown sugar then served with milk on top.
Estimated time of preparation and cooking: 20-30 minutes
Good for 2-3 servings
1. Wash rice with water until runs clear.
2. In a pot, put-in rice with water and bring to boil over medium heat for about 10-15 minutes. Stir occasionally.
4. Pour cocoa mixture into a pot then stir continuously until well blended.
5. Adjust the sweetness with brown sugar then continue cooking until rice is cooked and the texture becomes thick.
6. Transfer to serving plate with swirls of milk on top. Serve hot and enjoy!
1. You may also add salt and vanilla.
Powered by Facebook Comments