Filipino Style Recipe: kamote cue is a popular Filipino meryenda(mid-afternoon snack). It is normally a sweet potatoes deep fried with a coating of caramelized brown sugar.
Estimated time of preparation and cooking: 15-20 minutes
Good for 2-3 servings
1. In a pot, heat oil until boiling.
2. Add brown sugar and cook until the sugar has melted.
3. Add the sliced sweet potatoes and fry for 5-8 minutes.
4. Remove the sweet potato and let it cool for a few minutes. Done!
1. You may use barbeque sticks for a better presentation.
1. You may also add cinnamon powder when they are done.
Powered by Facebook Comments