Filipino Style Recipe: creamy braised pork is another low carbohydrate dish. The pork comes out very tender and juicy while the milk reduces down to create a savory brown sauce.
Estimated time of preparation: 10 minutes
Estimated time of cooking: 40-50 minutes
Good for 4 servings
4 slices boneless pork chops or pork loin
2 tablespoons all purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1 tablespoon butter
1 & 1/2 cup non-fat milk
250 grams grated Parmesan cheese(optional)
1. In a bowl, combine flour, salt and pepper.
2. Trim fat from pork chops then add to flour mixture, stir to coat evenly. Set aside.
3. Add 1/2 cup milk to flour mixture and stir until well blended.
1. In a pan, melt butter and fry pork chops about 3 minutes each side or until brown.
2. Pour milk mixture, cover and simmer in a low heat until meat is tender, stir occasionally.
3. Pour the remaining milk and cook until the liquid reduced and thicken. stir occasionally.
4. Transfer to serving plate, sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese. Serve.
Powered by Facebook Comments