Filipino Style Recipe: Mango Float is one of the easiest and most favorite dessert of Filipinos specially during Holidays. It is usually made with a layer of graham crackers and a blend of ripe mangoes slices, condensed milk and cream.
Estimated time of preparation: 20 minutes
Good for 3-4 persons
3 large ripe mangoes, sliced into thin and small pieces.
200 grams graham crackers
50 grams crushed graham crackers
1 big can condensed milk
1 big can all purpose cream
1. In bowl, combine all purpose cream, condensed milk and sliced mangoes. Mix well.
1. Prepare a rectangular container.
2. Dip the graham cracker into cold water and arrange a layer at the bottom.
3. Spread a layer of mango-cream mixture.
4. Repeat step 2 and 3 up to the desired thickness.
5. Add a final layer of mango-cream mixture then sprinkle with crushed graham crackers on top.
6. Store in refrigerator for 3 hours or overnight. Served cold.
Powered by Facebook Comments