Filipino Style Recipe: Misua Soup is a easy and delicious soup made with misua noodles, pork, and vegetables. This dish is one of the best and excellent soup during the rainy days.
Estimated time of preparation: 10 minutes
Estimated time of cooking: 10-15 minutes
Good for 3-4 servings
1 small bundle misua, cut into 3-inch
1 cup meatballs or ground pork
3 eggs, beaten
1 onion, minced
3 cloves garlic, minced
4 cups water
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
salt and pepper to taste
1 medium-sized luffa(patola), sliced thinly(optional)
spring onion for garnishing(optional)
1. In a pan, heat oil and saute garlic and onion.
2. Add pork and stir-fry until colors turn to golden brown.
3. Add water, season with salt and pepper. Bring to boil.
5. Add misua and luffa and simmer for 5 minutes.
4. Pour beaten eggs and stir well.
5. Transfer to serving bowl, garnish with spring onions. Serve.
Powered by Facebook Comments