Filipino Style Recipe: grilled stuffed milkfish or inihaw na bangus is another popular dish in every occasion that usually served as finger food(pulutan). Normally the milkfish is stuffed with onions and tomatoes then grilled in a hot charcoal. You wrap it with banana leaf or aluminum foil.
Estimated time of preparation: 15 minutes
Estimated time of cooking: 30-40 minutes
Good for 2-3 persons
1 large-sized milkfish(bangus)
2 onions, chopped finely
4 tomatoes, chopped finely
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon pepper
3 tablespoons soy sauce
aluminum foil or banana leaves for wrapping(optional)
1. Clean fish but keep the scales intact.
2. With a sharp knife, slice the back of the fish and remove innards.
3. Rub the skin with salt.
4. In a bowl, combine soy sauce, tomatoes, onions, salt and pepper. Mix well.
5. Stuff the mixture inside the fish then secure with thread.
6. Wrap with aluminum foil then grilled over hot charcoal for 15 to 20 minutes on each side.
7. Serve with liquid seasoning.
Powered by Facebook Comments