Filipino Style Recipe: Shrimp and corn soup is another soup dish that usually served during rainy season. Normally the shrimp and corn boiled in broth soup.
Estimated time of preparation and cooking: 10-15 minutes
Good for 1-2 servings
200 grams medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
1 cup corn kernels
1 large potato, diced
1 onion, sliced thinly
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 cups water
1 chicken or fish broth cube
salt and pepper to taste
1. In a pan, heat oil and saute onion and garlic.
2. Add shrimp and stir fry for 2 minutes.
3. Pour water, broth, potatoes and corn. Simmer for 10 minutes.
4. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Transfer to serving plate, garnish with parsley then serve.
Powered by Facebook Comments