Filipino style recipe: pork steak or pork bistek tagalog is pork dish. Normally the pork marinade and stir fried until tender and garnish with onion rings. This is similar to beef steak.
Estimated time of preparation and cooking: 50 minutes.
Good for 3-4 persons.
3/4 kilo pork, sliced
1 tablespoon calamansi or lemon juice
5 tablespoons soy sauce
3 cloves of garlic, minced
1 small piece ginger, crushed
1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
1/2 cup onions, sliced in rings
4 tablespoons cooking oil
1. In a bowl, combine pork, calamansi, garlic, ginger, soy sauce and pepper. Marinate for 30 minutes inside the fridge.
2. In a pan, heat cooking oil over medium heat. Lighty fry the onion rings. Remove from pan and drain. Set aside
3. In the same pan, Add the marinated pork, stir-fry meat until cooked and tender.
4. Transfer to a serving platter including the oil and sauce.
5. Garnish with onion rings.
6. Serve hot and enjoy!
Powered by Facebook Comments