Filipino Style Recipe: prawns curry with pineapple recipe is a quick shrimp strew. It usually consists of prawns cooked in curry sauce together with pineapple chunks.
Estimated time of preparation and cooking: 10-15 minutes
Good for 2-3 persons
10 pieces tiger prawns,(remove the head and legs then trim the tails)
250 grams pineapple chunks
2 tablespoons curry powder(dissolved in 1/4 cup water)
1 thumb-sized ginger, minced
2 gloves garlic, minced
2 tablespoons olive oil
3/4 cup water
Salt to taste
1. In a pan, heat oil and saute ginger and garlic.
2. Pour curry mixture and stir until boiling.
3. Add prawns and stir for a minute, add water and bring to boil.
4. Add pineapple and season with salt according to taste.
5. Simmer for 2 minutes or until cooked.
6. Transfer to serving bowl then serve.
Powered by Facebook Comments