Filipino Style Recipe: tortang talong or eggplant omelet recipe is an easy healthy breakfast recipe. It is consists of broiled eggplants then peel off the skin and dip in egg mixture before frying.
Estimated time of preparation and cooking: 30-40 minutes
Good for 4 servings
4 medium-sized eggplants(talong)
3 eggs, beaten
salt and pepper to taste
cooking oil for frying
1. Broil eggplants until skin are charred and blister.
2. Let it cool then peel off the skin and retain the crown and the stem.
1. In a large plate, flatten the eggplant using fork.
2. In a bowl, beat the eggs and season with salt and pepper. Mix well.
3. Dip each eggplant one at a time into egg mixture.
1. In a pan, heat oil and fry eggplant(dipped in egg mixture) until both sides are golden brown.
Drain on paper towels. Serve.
Powered by Facebook Comments