Filipino Style Recipe: mango sago is a refreshing dessert that usually served during summer season. Usually the ripe mangoes cut into cubes then mix with mango juice, milk, sugar and tapioca pearls.
Estimated time of preparation and cooking: 20-25 minutes(plus soaking time)
Good for 3-4 servings
2 sweet ripe mangoes, peel and cut into cubes
4 tablespoons tapioca pearls(sago), soak in water for 3 hours
125 ml evaporated milk
200 ml mango juice
50 ml water
3 tablespoons sugar
1. In a pot, boil water on medium heat then add tapioca pearls. Cook for 15 minutes.
2. Stir constantly and make sure they don’t stick together. The pearls should turn clear when they’re cooked.
3. Drain tapioca pearls and transfer to a bowl of cold water.
1. Blended the half of mango cubes, mango juice, sugar, water and milk.
2. Transfer to mixing bowl, Add remaining mango cubes and tapioca pearls and stir until well blended.
3. Refrigerate before serving.
Powered by Facebook Comments