Filipino Style Recipe:buko pandan is another popular Filipino dessert that usually served in any occasion specially during Holidays. It is made of young coconut strips and pandan flavored gelatin mixed with cream and condensed milk.
Estimated time of preparation and cooking: 10-15 minutes(plus draining time)
Good for 5-8 persons
2 cups young coconut, shredded into strips
1 pack gulaman(sweetened pandan flavor)
1 pack(250 ml) All-Purpose Cream
1 can(300 ml) condensed milk
1 tablespoon pandan flavoring essence
1 bottle clear nata de coco(optional)
1/2 cup tapioca pearls(sago), cooked(optional)
1. Prepare gulaman based on package instructions.
2. Cut into small cubes. Set aside.
1. In a large bowl, combine all purpose cream and condensed milk then mix until well blended.
2. Add gulaman, coconut strips, nata de coco, sago and pandan flavoring essence then mix.
3. Cover and refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight before serving.
Powered by Facebook Comments