Filipino Style Recipe: roast pork or lechon baboy is another easy pork dish but not so fast way of cooking. Normally the pork marinade with seasonings then roast in a oven or grilled in a hot charcoal until golden brown and tender.
Estimated time of preparation: 5 minutes(plus marinating time)
Estimated time of cooking: 70 minutes
Good for 3-5 persons
1 kilo pork loin
1 teaspoon flour(dissolved in 3/4 cup water)
2 tablespoon butter
1/4 cup lemon juice
1 tablespoon lemon zest
3 tablespoons honey
2 tablespoons soy sauce
2 tablespoons vinegar
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 tablespoons rosemary
salt and pepper to taste
1. In a bowl, combine marinade ingredients then rub and marinate pork for at least 30 minutes.
2. In a pan, melt butter and brown pork for 3 minutes.
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius then roast pork for 30 minutes or until pork is crisp and tender.
2. Basting it with marinade occasionally.
3. Let it cool then slice into serving pieces. Transfer to serving plate.
1. In a sauce pan, combine the remaining marinade and juices from roasted pork. Bring to boil.
2. Pour dissolved flour and simmer until thicken.
3. Add butter and simmer until melted. Pour the sauce over sliced pork then serve hot.
Powered by Facebook Comments