Filipino Style Recipe: tortang talong with cheese or eggplant omelet with cheese is an easy healthy breakfast recipe. It is consists of broiled eggplants then peel off the skin. Stuffed with shanghai mix and dip in egg mixture before frying. Lastly, sprinkle with grated cheese melt before serving hot.
Estimated time of preparation and cooking: 30-40 minutes
Good for 4 servings
1. Broil eggplants until skin are charred and blister.
2. Let it cool then peel off the skin and retain the crown and the stem.
1. In a bowl, combine eggs, flour, salt and pepper. Mix well.
2. In a large plate, flatten the eggplant using fork.
3. Spread the shanghai mix on top then pour the egg mix.
1. In a pan, heat oil and fry eggplant(dipped in egg mixture) until both sides are golden brown.
2. Drain on paper towels then top with cheese. Serve and enjoy.
Powered by Facebook Comments