Filipino Style Recipe: stuffed squid or relyenong pusit is another popular dish in every occasion that usually served as finger food(pulutan). Normally the squid is stuffed with onions and tomatoes then fry or grilled in a hot charcoal.
Estimated time of preparation: 15 minutes
Estimated time of cooking: 20 minutes
1 kilo large/medium sized fresh squid, clean
2 onions, chopped finely
3 tomatoes, chopped finely
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon pepper
2 tablespoons soy sauce
2 tablespoons calamansi juice
1/4 cup chopped parsley(optional)
1. In a bowl, combine soy sauce, calamansi juice, tomatoes, onions, parsley, salt and pepper. Mix well.
2. Stuff the mixture inside the squid then secure with toothpick. (Do not to over stuff the squid)
3. Grilled over hot charcoal for 10 minutes.
4. Transfer to serving plate then slit the squid vertically.
5. Serve with liquid seasoning.
1. You may also fry the squid for 3 minutes.
Powered by Facebook Comments