Filipino Style Recipe: sauteed tinapa with tomatoes is an easy and simple dish made up of smoked fish(tinapa) cut into flakes then sauteed in garlic and tomatoes. I used left-over tinapa in this recipe, this is usually served during breakfast with garlic rice.
Estimated time of preparation: 8-10 minutes
Estimated time of cooking: 8-10 minutes
4-6 pieces tinapa(smoked fish), flakes and discard bones
3 tomatoes, chopped
2-3 gloves garlic, minced
salt and pepper to taste
1/4 teaspoon chili flakes(optional)
spring onion, chopped(optional)
1. In a pan, heat oil then saute garlic.
2. Add tomatoes and cook for 5 minutes or until soft.
3. Add tinapa flakes and chili flakes then stir cook for 3 minutes.
4. Adjust seasoning according to taste then sprinkle with spring onion.
5. Transfer to serving plate then serve with garlic rice.
(thanks Ms. Rochelle for sharing)
Powered by Facebook Comments