Filipino Style Recipe: Spamsilog is another popular breakfast dish by most Filipinos which is a combination of Spam, Si=sinangag(fried rice) and log = itlog(fried egg). Spam is an imported canned product from United States, thanks to citydelivery.ph for providing the ingredients.
Estimated time of preparation: 8 minutes
Estimated time of cooking: 15 minutes
Good for 2 servings
1. In a pan, heat oil then fry sunny-side up egg until set. Drain and set aside.
2. In a same pan, fry garlic until light brown.
3. Add rice then season with salt. Keep stirring for 3 minutes or until well blended. Set aside.
1. In a frying pan, heat oil then fry spam slices for 3 minutes or until light brown. Drain on paper towel.
2. Arrange fried spam in a serving plate with fried egg and fried rice. Enjoy!
Powered by Facebook Comments