Filipino Style Recipe: chicken and green beans in coconut milk is a creamy and tasty yet affordable dish. The chicken and green beans sauteed and cooked in coconut milk until tender. This dish is similar to ginataang sitaw but instead of string beans we used green beans or baguio beans and chicken.
Estimated time of preparation and cooking: 20-30 minutes
Good for 3-4 persons
200 grams chicken fillet, cut into small pieces
1 bunch green beans or baguio beans, cut into 1 inch diagonally
2 cups coconut milk
1 onion, chopped
3 gloves garlic, minced
fish sauce or salt and pepper to taste
a dash of chili flakes(optional)
1. In a saucepan, heat oil then cook chicken and fish sauce until color turns to light brown.
2. Add garlic and onion then saute until translucent.
3. Add green beans then continue sauteing for a minute.
4. Pour coconut milk then bring to boil. Add water if necessary.
5. Season with salt and pepper according to taste then add chili flakes.
6. Cook for 2 minutes or until tender then transfer to serving plate and serve immediately.
Powered by Facebook Comments