Filipino Style Recipe: Chocolate Crinkles is a kind of chocolate-flavored cookie covered in white powdered sugar. It is consists of chocolate, flour, baking powder, butter, eggs, sugar and vanilla extract mixed together until well blended. The mixture molds into balls then roll into powdered or confectioner’s sugar. Baked for 10 minutes over 450 degrees Fahrenheit or until done.
Estimated time of preparation: 20 minutes(plus chilling time)
Estimated time of baking: 10 minutes
Good for 50 pieces
1/2 cup butter, melted
100 grams chocolate, melted
3 teaspoons vanilla extract
4 pieces raw eggs
1 1/4 cups sugar
2 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup confectioners’ sugar
1 cup cocoa powder (optional)
1. In a electric mixer, combine butter, chocolate, cocoa powder, eggs, sugar and vanilla until well blended.
2. In a bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt then pour into mixture.
3. Continue mixing until well combined then cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
1. Scoop a spoonful of mixture, mold into balls then roll in confectioners’ sugar.
2. In a greased baking pan, arrange the mixture about 2 inches apart.
3. Bake in a preheat oven over 450 degrees Fahrenheit for 8-10 minutes or until done.
4. Remove from the oven then let it cool before serve.
Powered by Facebook Comments