Filipino Style Recipe: Egg sandwich spread is a very simple and easy to prepare spread that consists of chopped hard-boiled eggs, mayonnaise, onion, salt and pepper then mix until well blended. This is commonly spread into bread together with tomatoes and lettuce.
Estimated time of preparation and cooking: 20 minutes
Good for 5-6 servings
1. In a pot, put eggs then pour enough water then bring to boil for 2 minutes.
2. Turn off the heat then cover with lid for 10 minutes.
3. Remove the eggs then rinse with water until cooled. Remove shell.
1. In a bowl, chop or grate the hard-boiled eggs.
2. Add onions, mayonnaise, salt and pepper then mix until well blended.
3. Spread egg mixture into loaf bread and serve. You can also add tomatoes and lettuce into the sandwich.
Powered by Facebook Comments